Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Odense, Denmark
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr10,293 (﷼ 70,215,721) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$706 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $649 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)