Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00170 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,190 (7,758,696 Shilling) in Kampala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 5 hours ago)