Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.517 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr14,004 (RM9,235) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropavl costs 800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barnaul costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)