Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.531 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,315 (RM10,654) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $28 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)