Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 52% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,900 (14,562元) in Guiyang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 1,200 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)