Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.932 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr17,580 (18,869元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 175 Kz (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)