Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr18,296 (€2,459) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)