Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.159 DKK / GIP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 14% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr25,721 (£3,153) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)