Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.294 DKK / TND
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 77% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr7,254 (3,163 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$480 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 110 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cuba costs 500 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)