Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.300 DKK / TND
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 76% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr6,159 (2,678 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $28 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Warsaw costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)