Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,240 (€3,661) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Odense.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)