Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06002 DKK / ALL
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,787 (279,701 Lek) in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 109 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marília costs R$ 59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)