Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.835 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 77% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr7,038 (8,428TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)