Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.493 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr25,886 (€3,455) in Darmstadt.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)