Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.679 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr17,726 (﷼ 10,559) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Tunas costs 30 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huancayo costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)