Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00808 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 56% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,776 (CH$1,705,519) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 90TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (about 2 hours ago)