Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28853 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr11,093 (Mex$ 38,446) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 4 hours ago)