Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.906 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,083 ($b14,447) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)