Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.794 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,148 (S/. 6,772) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)