Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.928 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 52% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr13,520 (14,565元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)