Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08085 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 72% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr8,022 (руб 99,216) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)