Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.776 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr21,799 (C$4,564) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)