Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.461 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr22,510 (€3,017) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)