Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00167 DKK / COP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr11,052 (COL$6,624,088) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨140 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)