Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00812 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr19,556 (CH$2,407,970) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)