Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00042 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr10,312 (Rp 24,348,358) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kolkata costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Paris costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 100元 (about 2 hours ago)