Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06343 DKK / RSD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 47% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,424 (258,923 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 3 hours ago)