Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.939 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 35% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr17,655 (18,798元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.87 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨139 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Concordia costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)