Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04936 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 57% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr12,067 (244,443 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)