Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.907 DKK / CHF
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 45% more expensive than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,917 (CHF 6,069) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Odense.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)