Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40573 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 71% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr8,703 (E£ 21,451) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)