Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01483 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr10,925 (736,899 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)