Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00528 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,560 (3,136,296 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 2 hours ago)