Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00813 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 42% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr16,282 (CH$2,002,016) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)