Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.821 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 43% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr17,770 (Q21,639) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 4 hours ago)