Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01474 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr11,717 (794,802 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Gothenburg costs 600 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jerez de la Frontera costs €3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Visakhapatnam costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 5 hours ago)