Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 258 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr18,152 (€2,438) in Alicante.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (43 minutes ago)