Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.797 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 77% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr7,044 (8,840TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Anantapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Melbourne costs AU$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 350元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 4 hours ago)