Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Odense, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.786 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 77% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr7,412 (9,430TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz of bread in San Juan costs $1.16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,587 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,065 (about 3 hours ago)