Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Odense, Denmark
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11546 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Odense? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Odense (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Odense you would need to make just about kr8,175 (70,803 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 30 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (about 2 hours ago)