Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Nuuk, Greenland, Greenland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 DKK / COP
Do you live in Nuuk, Greenland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Nuuk, Greenland (Greenland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr3,200 in Nuuk, Greenland you would need to make just about kr1,574 (COL$931,622) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)