Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.485 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 154,654 (€2,292) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 102,000 in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 445 (about 2 hours ago)