Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.462 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 201,372 (€2,704) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 120,000 in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)