Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Novosibirsk, Russia
WARNING! Quilmes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Quilmes.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.822 RUB / ARS *
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 136,000 in Novosibirsk you would need to make just about руб 100,411 (ARS $122,086) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)