Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 561 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07468 RUB / RWF
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 26% more expensive than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 143,976 (1,927,853 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 114,000 in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)