Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran vs Novosibirsk, Russia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00175 RUB / IRR *
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 126,000 in Novosibirsk you would need to make just about руб 111,594 (﷼ 63,627,477) in Kermanshah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)