Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.009 RUB / INR
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 10% cheaper than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 124,000 in Novosibirsk you would need to make just about руб 112,197 (₨111,232) in Gulbarga.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 3 hours ago)