Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 77.395 RUB / USD
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 53% more expensive than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 187,976 ($2,429) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 123,000 in Novosibirsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)