Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India vs Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.032 RUB / INR
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 138,000 in Novosibirsk you would need to make just about руб 115,856 (₨112,309) in Gorakhpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)