Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 893 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.194 RUB / BOB
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 148,934 ($b13,305) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 116,000 in Novosibirsk.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Moscow costs руб 1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 338 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Constantine costs 66 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)