Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Novosibirsk, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.890 RUB / EUR
Do you live in Novosibirsk? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 72% more expensive than in Novosibirsk (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 206,330 (€2,295) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 120,000 in Novosibirsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)